Once upon a time I was maybe a tad bit broker than I am now. It was late summer of '08 and I ate a lot of peanut butter sandwiches. I had this lame idea that I was going to keep a peanut butter diary... after my daily sandwich take a photo of the jar and jot down my thoughts. Yep, genius. So the project didn't last very long and I never did anything with the results. What a shame. Figured now was a good time to purge this silliness from the vaults of weird incomplete endeavors.
- today was full of annoyances. caught all the red lights in town. the hot felt hotter.
- well rested. pendulum of panic vs. calm. i am not as nice as i used to think i was. i pissed off the one person i can't afford to lose.
- the dark knight is even better the second time around. and i want more.
- house hunting is frustrating. so many almosts. casino royale wasn't as good as i thought it'd be.
- how many times can someone watch the dark knight in a week. well a lot i guess. imax is a pretty way to do it. i watched batman beginning again. not nearly as good. bought a book for a book club.
- today is the first day i really didn't feel like eating this. but i did eat a new flavor of doritos which is depressingly a highlight. maybe got a house. the process is stressful.